CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Giving Up Hope

I'm really giving up with our friendship already...
Everyone is changing...
Some is changing to become better but some is changing to become worst...
I feel very disappointed today...
When she wants thing to be done, she will quickly ask you to faster finish it...
When you wants her to do the things, she just said:"until then only see how"
What the hell!!!
Doesn't that is your assignment as well...
You dare to tell me like that...
Her attitude is getting worst...
I'm really give up for our friendship for that...
Sometimes i even think of changing myself to another group...
At least when i hanging out with them, i feel much more comfortable...
As they like to jokes and they are not so complicated...
I'm very tired to cooperate with them!!!
Another one i also don't know why...
Today just keep on showing the "black face"
Hello, am i the one always that need to look at your "black face"
When i saw her like tat, totally i will ignore her for the whole day...
I'm really tired with all these...
I just want to get my things done...
Doesn't want to care about all those things anymore!!!

0 comments: