CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally...

Haha:p
Finally!! There is somebody who is automatically wash the toilet...
I think the toilet has not been washing for 2 weeks since the last time that i done my duty...
I think Justin could not stand on the dirtiness of the toilet therefore he wash it...
I was wondering how could they stand on a dirty environment...
At first, i was thought of to wash it tomorrow since nobody wash it because i could not stand on dirty place especially toilet...
Since Justin had wash it then i no need to wash it already...Haha:p
After come out from home and stay outside together with others only realise that how selfish that 1 person could be...*Sigh*
This is the reality...I can do nothing...Speechless sometimes...
I just hope to quickly move out from this place...

0 comments: