CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Moodless Day

Whole day moody because of menstrual pain...*Sigh*
Why girls should face this kind of pain??
He just called me...I just thought of need to wait till night only he will call me...
Everyday just waiting for the time passed by...
Waiting for him to call me...
1 day 1 call...
Sometimes i will purposely just to wait for him to call me and not to go and sleep although i feel sleepy...
I don't know is i'm greedy or what...
I just wish him to concern me more...
Sometimes he will tend to forget what i told him...
That will make me angry with him...
But...His memory is too bad to remember all those things...
This make me can't blame him so much as well...*Sigh*
Raining heavily now...
Raining + moody = more mood less...

0 comments: