CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Things that I Need to be Done

Below is the list of things that i need to be done:

1. Advanced Taxation assignment

2. E-commerce assignment(just finish 1 blog last night, 4 more blogs to write)

3. Advanced Accounting Practice assignment(as i need their answer to do my part.So, need to wait)

4. My thesis proposal brief that need to pass up next week. Need to do it well as it will determine the supervisor for us. Hope that he or she will be the good one.

5. Human Resource assignment

6. All subject's tutorials.

My goodness...
It is a terrible semester...
Need to cope the time for assignments, tutorials, thesis as well as study.
Arghh...Why we need to be so busy??
I started to feel tired already...*Sigh*

0 comments: