CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random Update

Never update for my blog for a week...
There is something happen for the past few days...
But, I don't feel like mentioning here...
What is over, already over...
There is no point for me to look back...
I should look forward with what happen in the future...
By the way, I would like to thanks all my friends that give me advices...
Thanks a lot, my dear friends...
You all mean a lot to me...
Thanks, Mei Ling...
Thanks, Susan...
Thanks, Rayson...
Thanks for cheer me up =)
Thanks Pei Li for bringing me out from this dead city also...
Hanging out around with them is a very nice feel...
Although I need to suffer from body pain...Haha:p
I already promise myself...
I will be tough to face everything!!!
I hope I can do it...
Hopefully, next time when I meet up with my Uni's friends, I will be a brand new me!!

0 comments: