CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lost

Again, I'm lost...
Lost in the middle of my life...
I found that, few of my friends are having the same problem as me...
We wondering what are we want actually...
I'm lost because of no aim??
I'm lost because of other reasons??
I'm also not sure about it...*sigh*
I just hating to have this meaningless life...
Everyday comes with routine...
Never ever have changes...
No exception...
Even though I'm having this kind of life before graduate...
However, I seldom thought of this...
May be there still a lot of friends in my surroundings...
I can talk, hang out, do any activities with them...
Some how, after I came back here...
I become quiet again...
Not to say I don't want to talk to my family members...
Sometimes is just that, I don't want to make them worry about me...
The only way I can do is on the computer & chat with my friends...
May be I also already used to the freedom I had in the past 4 years...
I'm still can't figure out the things I want in my mind...
Hopefully after I meet them, I will feel better =)

0 comments: