CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Decided

family photo at studio

the only gathering photo in my camera


Whee XD
Finally, I have made up my mind...
Finally, I decided for one path...;)
I still have 1 path to decide for...
That is still under my consideration...
May be when the time is there, my decision will be known...
Ok, let's update for my last 2 weeks activities...
Have been go to KL for my sis's convocation...
I'm really really happy to meet all my dear friends back...
First time hanging out around with Rayson & Kenny...
I knew them since pre-u, but we never went out before...
They really can talk a lot & make a lot of fun...Haha:p
I feel very nice to meet them again after our convocation...
Although I'm quite tired on that night, but it's fun to join them...=)
But, in between also having unfortunate case...
My younger bro's car being hit by a stupid fella whom don't know rushing where...
He spoiled our happy dinner...
We end up taking dinner at police station...Sigh...
Luckily, my younger bro's does not injured any where...
Hopefully he won't meet up with any unfortunate things after this...
On Sunday night, I went to Sunway to meet my classmates which are my very close friends...
They can say as my another family when I'm outside...
It's really really nice to gather with them again...
We had joy on that night...
We also plan to have a trip again next year...
Hopefully, the trip will be on =)
That's all for my simple updates...

0 comments: