CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Moodless

I have this kind of feelings since I woke up this morning...
I just don't know why...
This is the first time I don't feel like going to work...
This is the first thought in my mind this morning...
I never have this kind of feelings before when I study in UTAR...
May be I'm really miss all my friends there...
I'm those kind that can't stand for loneliness without friends...
Although I'm still keep in touch with some of them...
Somehow, we can't talk much also...
Anyway, thanks Rayson for talking with me just now...
At least I feel better now...
He says because he has magic to make me laugh...
Although we are talking nonsense, but I feel more relax...
On the other hand, may be I started to feel stress on my current department...
Audit somehow is a hard work...
We have to be careful while checking client's account...
We have to find out if there is imbalance amount...
I still need more time to adapt all these...
Before this, I'm handling accounts more than audit case...
I know everything also has it difficulties...
I will try my best to handle it!!

0 comments: