CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blessing

ACCA exam is around the corner...
Everyone is busy with their revision...
But, I'm so free & bored at this time...
As they away from their computer...
Anyway, I hope the best for all my dear friends & my sis...
They are taking the exam on next week...
I hope everyone can pass through this exam...=)
I'm also planning to take the exam on next sitting...
I don't want to stop at Degree stage...
I want to improve myself...
I don't know whether I can make it or not...
Somehow, I want to myself a chance to try...
No matter how tough it is, I want to go through it...
I just don't like my life to be in monotonous tone...
I want it to be more colourful...
Life without aim, it is meaningless to me...
So, hopefully everyone will found their aim...
Again, I wish my sis & all my dear friends GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST in their coming exam...

0 comments: