CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Finish Exams

Yeah!!!!!
Finally finish exams...
Looking forward to back to my hometown...
Feels like very long never went back there...
Today's paper was quite ok...
So, i think should be no worry for that subject...
Now waiting for the previous 4 subjects results to be released...
Hope that i will not fail for this semester...
*****************************************************************
Today is the day daddy passed away for 12 years...
Daddy, although you has leave us but you are always in our heart...
I hope i can go home within this few days as Sunday is Mother's Day...
I hope that i can be beside my mum...
I already missed her birthday celebration for last week...
So, hope that i can celebrate Mother's Day for her...
Please pray for me to pass for few subjects in front that have been examine...

0 comments: