CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Middle Person

I become the middle person again today...
I hate to be a middle person...
It is a tired position..
You need to pass the words from "A" to "B"...
I don't know why friends will be changing until like that...
Why can't they communicate by themselves??
Why i always need to be the person who pass the message??
I'm really tired for this...
Sometimes it will be very tough for me to speak out...
Until one day if i could not stand it, i sure will scold people again...
I don't hope to see all these to happen...
In fact, i couldn't change it...
They already be "hi bye friends"...
Why all these will happen??
I don't want to be middle person anymore...
I will reject their request already!!!
I'm really tired to do all these...
Enough for now!!!

0 comments: