CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Semester!!!

Step into new semester again...
Is already final year...
Feel very stress after attending the Research Methodology & Project tutorial class...
It has a lot of things we need to be done...
I really this time i can done better...
I must put more effort in...
Therefore, i really the new house things can settle as soon as possible...
As i have the responsible to make sure the telephone line & streamyx is available...
Assignments are started to be assigned for us & the busy life will begin again...
This year will be even more busy as we need to cope with studies, assignments plus thesis...
I really feel tired for this moment...
Few days can't really have a nice sleep...
I hope i can rest well first before i face my "big war"...
Before i came back here, i even told my younger brother that i don't hope to come back here because i need to face a lot of challenges, difficulties & problems...
I know that this is coward thinking...
Some how or rather i stil have to face it any where as well...
As Janice told me last night...
Just face & adapt the unexpected changes as we can't change it anymore...
I just don't know why...
Suddenly i have the feel like i'm far far away from everyone...
What i mean is i don't feel like joining them...
Don't feel like telling anything to anyone...
Is it i'm starting to build wall beyond myself?? I also don't know...

0 comments: