CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Signal of Sick

I really don't know i can't have a nice sleep for how many nights already...
Therefore, now all the signals of sick are coming towards me...
Headache, sore throat...
I can't fall sick on this moment...
I still have 3 more papers to go...
The paper yesterday really make me down...
I really feel like crying after exam...
Tell few people about my feelings...
But, nobody really understand...
My tears keep on surround my eyes but it does not drop...
I really don't have mood to memorize for the next subject...
Then, i force myself to read through...
After that, rest for awhile to catch a series...
Finally, i can cry...
I think it due to other reasons as well...
Keep on cry & cry...
After that, i really feel much more better...

0 comments: