CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Uncertainty

Lately, my heart full of uncertainty...
I know that you are very busy...
But, can u reply my sms & don't make me worry...
I also forget how many times that i had told you if your phone is out of credit, please tell me before that...
Seems like you will never take my words in heart...
You always make the same things again & again...
When i'm angry, you will only say sorry...
Can't you just keep my words in mind & don't do the same things to me again & again??
Sometimes, i'm also tired to keep on repeating...
Do you know that??If you never reply my sms, i will worry about you!!
You make can't sleep well in the middle of the night for several times...
You even make me cry without reasons in the middle of the night for several times...
I think to give up everything & ignore everything for a several times before...
But, until the end, i cancel off what i'm thinking...
Because i'm really love you & care for you!!!

0 comments: