CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

1st Flight Experience

I was taking my 1st flight in my life yesterday evening...
The feel is quite nice...
Can look down the scenery from the window...
All the clouds is just so near with us & it's very nice...
Those clouds are like cotton...
After reaching to LCCT, i'm just like don't know where should i go...
Then, i open my mouth & ask someone in charge there to get into the bus which where i want to go==> Nilai KTM station...
After 1 & a half hour later, the bus stop at a bus station and everyone get down...
I was just blindly follow...
I can't see any KTM station there...
Then, i ask 1 guy for my destination...
Luckily, the KTM is just not far from the bus station...
After that, waiting for another half an hour for KTM to go back Serdang...
The journey was around 30 to 35 minutes...
After reaching Serdang, i was waiting at the bus stop for another half an hour again...
I was very tired & hungry at that moment & hoping the bus can come faster...
Before reaching my house, my brother already call me...
They thought something bad happens on me...
Because i arrived my house is almost 10pm already...
Next time cannot take evening fligt anymore...

0 comments: