CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally

Finally!!!!
My results are out...
First time after 2 years study at UTAR, i passed for all subjects...
I'm really happy about that...
When i login to the website in this morning, my heartbeat very fast...
I was so nervous to see my results...
After i saw all of the subjects passed, i feel very happy...
I was worried about my results this few days...
Until last night i was having a night mare...
Now, i can stay at home longer & not wasted for my flight ticket already...
Thanks to daddy's blessing...
Thanks to my family member's support...
Thanks to baby's support & praying...
Finally, my hard work is not wasted...
Finally, i'm not dissapoint myself & others!!!
Tonight really can have a nice sleep already...

0 comments: