CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Y3S2






Hm...Today finally get my Pangkor trip's photos...
While look back to the photos, i keep on laughing...
There are full of happy memories...
Today starts new semester...
This is the second last semester before graduate...
Suddenly, i have hard feeling...
I want to graduate faster but at the same time i feel sad to leave all my friends here...
Our class can says is a happening class...
Always joke together, laugh together...
At that moment, u will suddenly forget about all your bad things or sad things...
I still left this 2 semesters to stay with them...
I just can't imagine what will i be when i want to graduate...
May be i will cry badly??
May be i will not...
I also don't know...
But, i feel happy with my life now...
Although there are a lot of pressures from homework, test, assignments & so on...
I have learned to appreciate all the time i spend with them...
Thanks to all my friends who makes me laugh when i'm sad...
And thanks for their helping when i need them...
Thanks, my dear friends!!!

0 comments: