CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy!!!

Haha:p
Finally, i met my secondary school friends!!!
I was so happy tonight...
After came back from Angie's house straight away come here & write a blog...
I thought it will be strange for meeting them...
Because i seldom find them when i come back here...
I also seldom contact them since after i went for my further study in KL...
Some of them that appear tonight are those i never since i graduated from secondary school...
Few of them change from appearance...
It's a very nice feelings...
I'm glad they are inviting me for this gathering...
It makes me full of joy=)
We also play a game that is fun...
It's another memorable day for me!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.