CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy.Busy.Busy

Few weeks never update for my blog...
After came back from Chinese New Year, our busy life started again...
Starts to deal with assignments & thesis again...
Next week will having the 1st mid term test...
Now, finding the information for CG presentation...
We really have a lot of task to be done and yet having not much time...
Everyone is hoping to split into few so that the task could be done on time...Sigh...
My computer has just formatted due to virus affected...
Hopefully there is no virus attacking my computer again as i already install original anti virus...
Before this really upset with my computer when my friend help me to delete the virus but it can't be deleted...
I almost blank at that moment because i thought that i can't backup all my important files...
Luckily, everything is clear now...
It's time to complete all my tasks...GAMBATE!!!!!!!!!
Almost forgot that today is the last day of Chinese New Year...
Happy Chap Gor Meh!!!

0 comments: