CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Yeah!! I'm back...
Never update my blog for more than half month...
I don't have the mood to update as I need to write it at home & post it while I'm in office...
Finally, I can online at home already...
I can also update my blog at anytime I want...
I just can't wait for next month coming...
I want to meet back all my friends...
I miss them a lot...
Michael just called me 2 days ago...
We never talk for quite a long time already...
As he is a busy man right now...
Working from day to night...
Saturday go for class...
Whole week busy with his activities...
I feel happy after talked with him...
All my depress feelings go away...
He used to be my listener all the time...
But now, we can't always talk like before already...
I really miss my university life a lot...
Sometimes, I will recall back all the happy moments i spent with them...
I hope that we can gather together next month!!!

0 comments: