CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sad

I'm so sad...
I feel like i'm out from my friend's circle already...
Just only 2 months I come back & work here...
Yesterday, Justin says I not care him at all...
Because I also don't know he already found job & work for 2 weeks...
Sigh...I'm sorry, Justin...
I'm also sorry to my dear dai lou...
All this while I thought that he is working at Johor...
But, seems like I have make mistake...
Sigh...
I'm sorry to my dear friends...
I also can't able to talk with Shin for quite a long time already...
Never update with her since after she starts working...
I really miss her a lot...
I really can't wait for next week to come...
I think next Friday, around this time, I will be sitting at mamak stall & chat with them...
Then, Saturday will be hanging around with them...
Sunday is our convocation already!!!
Hopefully, by spending time with them, I can update everyone's news...

0 comments: