CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Bad Thing Happens on Father's Day

Date: 21-06-2009

Today is not a good day for my family...

My younger brother being robs inside Mid Valley shopping centre...

He & his friend were walking out from MPH bookstore...

Suddenly, there are 3 people walk to them & pull them aside...

They asked for hand phone, ATM cards & the pin numbers...

My bro said those guys tell them that they are loan shark...

They asked both of them do not resist as they have 40 people outside there...

So, both of them don’t really dare to do anything...

He lost almost RM2000 for them...

What a bad luck he had today...

I told my mum that my dad went to celebrate Father’s Day already...

So, he didn’t taking care of my younger brother...

We always believe that my dad always blessing us from the place he is right now...

Luckily nothing happened to my younger brother...

He just loses money but not life...

If not, I can’t imagine on the consequences...

I always pray hard that nothing will happens on anyone of them...

We already lost our dad...

So, we can’t lose anyone anymore...

We say may be this is a huge misfortune that he can’t escape from it...

My mum & I were still talking about him when she fetches me back from work...

We are headache with the way he spent money...

He is not getting loan for this semester as his results not fulfill the requirement...

Therefore, we are headache with his living cost...

My sis & I need to take some part time jobs to support his financial condition...

Hopefully he will take this lesson & spend money wisely after this...

I need to repay back my loan, need to pay for my insurance, need to support him as well as giving some allowance to my mum...

I still want to continue for my ACCA exams...

All also needs money...Sigh...

I’m really needed to find few part time jobs already...

Heavy burden on my shoulder now...

But, I still have to face it with strong & happy manner...

I don’t want anyone to worry about me anymore...

So, I need to learn to settle up my problem on my own...

0 comments: