CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

My 1st Stock Take Experience

Lately, I'm lazy to update my blog...Hehe :p
Here I come for some updates today...
I went to office like usual in the morning...
Then, wait for my colleagues come...
4 of us are going out for stock take at wood factory...
This is my 1st experience out for stock take...
It's quite fun actually...
Our job just to randomly pick the stock from the stock list & count for it...
We are just want to make sure the stock amount is tally with the list that client's print out...
Sometimes, get out from the office to do our job also a nice feel...
But, one thing that is not so good is too hot...
We are counting the wood under the sun...
No cap, no umbrella...
I told my colleague & says if my hand & leg is dark then never mind...
As long as my face is still fair then can already...
That's for sure...
I still want to take a pretty photo on Sunday...Hehe :p
The day that I always dream for==> my convocation =)
Too bad that my elder bro & sis can't attend :'(

0 comments: