CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Insist

The feeling in my heart getting stronger...
I insist with what I have decided...
Sometimes, I even hope to do it earlier...
I'm really getting tired & frustrated...
But, I can't say it too much...
Just do whatever I can...
I will just be responsible for my part...
There is no point to care for others anymore...
People tend to be selfish...
What for I want to be so kind & generous??
I don't want to be so stupid...
I will treat people back as how they treat me...
If people treat me good, of course I will treat them better...
For those treated me bad, of course I will not respect at all...
I'm just hoping all these can pass trough faster...
I pray hard that after this will be better...
By the way, I will take one paper for ACCA in June sitting...
I know this will be a tough challenge for me...
Self study without attending any classes...
I don't know how long I can stand for it...
But, I tell myself to try my best...
Although my sis also ask me never put high expectation on ACCA exams...
Some of my friends also giving me moral support...
They asked me not to give up easily if fail once...
Thanks guys & girls...
Yes, I should believe in myself...
I should put effort on it...
The thing that we never try before, we will never know the results...
If we always think of fail, then we will never be success...

0 comments: