CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

04.04.10

Today is another day which have few people's birthday...
The only one who close to me is Rayson...
Happy Birthday to him...
Wish that he can get what I greet him this morning...Haha XD
Those are the wishes that he wants to get...
Hopefully he can make it...
Hm...
Back to me...
Actually I have resigned on last Wednesday...
There is some reasons in between...
I will further tell the story on some other day...
Anyway, after I hang in my resignation letter, I really feel better...
After end of this month, I will fully concentrate on my exam in coming June...
Therefore, I will only find another job after that...
After deep consideration, I decided to go outstation to get my job...
1 of the reason is we really need money...
Mum isn't work & my younger brother still needs money for his further studies...
Another reason is...
I feel that since I come back here, I become more & more dependent to my mum...
If I'm at outstation, at least I will be more independent...
Learn everything on my own...
Do everything on my own...
I think I'm ready to face things that I fear...
Hopefully I can cope with my coming new challenges...

0 comments: