CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last 2 Days!!

Oh yeah~
The day that I'm waiting for so long is so near now...
I feel so excited...Haha:p
Just now Ms.Chua (the manager) still asking me whether I really want to leave...
It's very annoying when the same person asking the same question for several of times...
But, I choose to ignore...
I'm lazy to entertain her already...
She is just like never understand...
Anyway, there is not my matter any more...
What I wish now is finish all my stuffs before I left...
This is the only thing that I insist...
Kak Nor already went for delivery baby...
Kak Yah taking whole week unpaid leave...
The audit department of this company getting terrible...
Since the company is so ''strong'' & never appreciate their staffs...
This is the consequences that they have to bear...
All the best to those staffs that are continue staying...
But I know some of them are getting their plans on...
C & C, just wait & see what will happen on the next...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....