CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pissed Off

It was a pissed off day to me...
Someone with their management power trying to interfere my decision...
Who you think you are??
My mum don't even interfere with the decision I have made!!
This company is really hopeless after being take over by some other people...
I really miss the few months working with Mr.Su...
He is really a very nice boss...
At least he will considerate about us...
After C & C took over, everything has changed...
Workload increase & employees benefits become worst than before...
Some more, the salary is still remain the same...
What kind of lousy company is this??
1st year with no annual leaves...
Every month has to hit a target with 5 times of your salary...
If never hit it, no increment for you...
Are we sales girl???
No way!!! I'm just an audit assistant...
I already sent in my letter last week...
The manager, herself already approved it...
Now, she is trying to ask me stay back with no better offers...
What for I need to stay back??
I can't foresee any good future here...
I also can't see any benefits towards me...
Is this the way the company management trying to ask an employee to continue working with them??
It's really a terrible company!!!!

0 comments: