CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

2 more weeks!!~

Oh yeah~
Countdown for 2 more weeks!!
Then I will be a free girl for some period of time...
Somehow, I'm still tie up with ACCA exam...
So, not totally free also...Hehe:p
But, at least I'm free from heavy workload with short of hands...
I'm just hoping that I can clear off all of my works before I leave the company...
I don't want to give the burden to my colleagues...
I know that some of them will not border about it...
As their own work also can push to other people...Sigh...
We are speechless sometimes...
Anyway, I'm already out of all these...
I know that for sure everywhere also will have this kind of situation...
Therefore, I'm just hoping the best in the future...
On the other hand, I can go & meet my dear friends again...
Can't wait to see them again...

0 comments: