CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Convocation Date

Date: 15-6-09

After results released, our convocation date known as well…

Yesterday morning when I reach office, I checked my email…

I found UTAR send me an email about convocation…

They informed us about our convocation date…

From the past few years, convocation held at the end of August…

But, this time is different…

It held on early of August…

Then, I quickly call my mum & inform her…

She says will inform my elder brother…

But, my elder brother not sure whether he can take leave or not…

At that period, his company will shut down the machine for maintenance...

Hopefully, he can attend....

After I get to know the date, I’m very happy...

This is because I can meet back all my dear friends again...

I also started to imagine the surrounding feeling during the convocation...

Besides informing my family members, I also informed my ex-boyfriend...

He called me before & asking me about our convocation date...

He used to be our classmate for 1 semester...

Therefore, he wishes to attend also...

But, I’m not sure whether he will really attend or not...

It’s for sure that I’m already informing him...

Whether he is attending or not, it is not my responsible...

I also inform Shin, Michael & Mei Ling about this...

Too bad that Shin’s convocation date is different from us...

Hers is on Friday while us is on Sunday...

I hope I can attend hers as she is 1 of my best friend...

I hope to share her happiness as well...

There is one person whom I’m still thinking of whether I should invite or should I not to invite...

He used to promise me several times for attending my convocation...

But, the promise made before we are separate...

I don’t think he has the responsible to fulfill this promise...

Because the promise doesn’t have any meaning to him now...

He also ever requested me to invite him after we are separate...

That request also made few months ago...

So, I wonder...

Will he attend if I’m really inviting him??

I really don’t know...

0 comments: