CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

I miss...

Date: 13-06-2009
I miss blogging so much…
I can’t always update my blog…
I feel so sad…
No internet access at home…
I’m trying to write in Chinese at home & post it by using company’s computer…
But, it seems like cannot…
I miss my dear room mate—Cheh Shin as well…
I miss Michael also…
I miss all those friends that always can chat with me…
I’m so bored…
I miss all the time having in university…
University life is the most enjoyable time…
I’m really missing it…
Nowadays, I seldom talk…
Because there is nobody I can talk to…
This few years, Shin is the one who always talk to me…
Every time when I feel bored, I will just walked into our room then talk to her…
If not, I will talk to Michael when he comes & find me…
I’m really clicked with both of them…
I can talk non-stop when both of them are beside me…
I’m really missing them a lot…
Not only both of them, I’m really missing others as well…
Now, we are far apart from each other…
Everyone has their things to busy with…
I hope to get back with them again…
They mean a lot to me…
So, whenever they need me, I will never reject…
I realised this friendship very important to me since after I have been deeply hurt by someone… At that moment, they are the one who helps me to stand up from sadness…
They help me to walk out from memories…
I can feel their concerned…
I can feel the friendship love…
Therefore, I’m really appreciating this friendship…
In this world, not only family members and lover are important to us…
Friends are very important to us as well…
They may be the one who knows you well…
That’s why I miss them so much since after we are in different places…
I will always remember the great moment we are having together…
We had been to a lot of places before…
We had been to Pangkor Island, Ketam Island, Genting Highlands, Redang Island, Adai’s house, the waterfall nearby Adai’s house, singing karaoke at Greenbox, shopping, watching movie in a big batch, steamboat gathering taking photos around the campus & a lot more activities…
Those are the great moments I spent with them…
The moments I will never forget…

0 comments: