CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Losing Another Friend in My Life

Date: 20-06-2009

Early in the morning when I woke up today, I’m wondering why I dream of him...

As a matter of fact, I found his reply message on facebook...

A shock message from him...

No wonder I will dream of him...

The dream is like bringing some hint message to me...

He told me that was the last message for me...

As he already breaks his promise for many times to his girl friend...

His promise towards her is to totally lost contact from me...

Means that totally lose me as his friend...

I was sad when I saw that message...

This is because friends are very important to me nowadays...

I really don’t want to lose anyone of them...

Not even one of it...

I’m losing 2 friends already...

The first friend I lost really makes me disappointed on him...

I also don’t want to mention it here anymore...

Talking back bout this person...

I admit that I’m really angry & hate him so much when I found out he is cheating me for so long before this...

Until I lose my appetite, lose few kgs weight, lose concentration on my studies & even keep on crying in front of Shin for many times...

I can’t think of any reasons of him cheating me...

I’m really hurt that time...

Michael & Shin are the one who always cheer me up & enlighten me...

Of course, others also show their concerned towards me...

I’m really appreciating & touch for everything they done to me...

Even though I used to lose sight of them for a period, but they still accept me as a friend when I get back to them when I lose him...

They never left me alone when they know I need them...

Since after that, I slowly walk out from the sadness & concentrate on my studies & final exams...

Without them, I don’t think I can pass through all these & even my final exams...

After my final exams, I think of forgive him & accept him back as my friend...

I found that if I still hate him, I will not happy in my life...

Therefore, I started to talk back with him...

Forgiveness is good for both of us as well...

But, started from today, I will totally lose him as a friend in my life already...

I totally understand the reasons he need to do all these...

He just wanted to protect his love...

As if I’m in his girl friend’s position, I think I will do the same thing as well...

So, I won’t blame him for that...

I just feel very sad & too bad to lose another friend in my life...

Before this, I’m still thinking whether I should or should not invite him to my convocation...

However, he accidentally knows about the date of my convocation on the other day...

I know he will not attend for it even though he made promises to me before...

I know his condition right now...

Even though I’m really hoping for his attendance on my convocation, but I can’t & will not force him to do that...

After I read his message this morning, I wanted to find someone to talk with...

So, I called Shin just now...

Talked with her half way about her interview today, then she has things to do already...

Therefore, I don’t want to disturb her...

Then, I sms Michael...

I forget that he has class today...

So, can’t talk to him as well...

But, he still shows his concern towards me although he is not convenient to call me when he found out what is really happening on me from another friend...

Thanks, Michael!!!

You are always the best for me...

Although he is very busy nowadays...

At least he is still keeping me as his good friend inside his heart...

I also know that everyone is busy & I don’t hope to disturb them so much as well...

So, blogging will be my very best friend right now...

Anyway, even though we will be lost contact from each other...

But, I will forever treat him as my friend in my heart...

A friend that I always concerned for...

If one day he needs my help as a friend, I will still there for him...

That is my promise to all my friends...

I will never reject whenever my friends need my help...

Unless there is something bad or I can’t made it...

I’m sincerely hoping the best for him...

Hopefully, he will blissful & happy for his whole life...

And I also hope that he can really fight for his bright future...

Friend, no matter what you are going to do...

Don’t forget that, there is a lost contact friend that will always support you from the deep of my heart...

I really hope to see him success in one day...

Then, I will be happy for him already...

I already promise him that I will not interrupt his life anymore...

So, I will keep my promise as well...

Hoping that he will take good care of himself always...

I will learn to be strong whenever I meet problems like what he always told me to do...

0 comments: