CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Updates

Date: 16-6-09

I have been working for around half month...

But I haven’t updated anything about it yet...

I’m still remembering on the 1st day I went for work...

I almost entered to the wrong place...

Luckily, my mum reminds me on it...

Went up straight to the company...

However, there is nobody yet...

After waited for couple of minutes, only there is someone who came to open the door...

My colleague doesn’t know about my present for work as my boss didn’t tell them a single thing...

Then, 1 of my colleague which is my senior now, arranged for my seat & work to do...

I was so nervous for my 1st day working because I don’t have a single experience at all...

The funniest part was my boss thought I didn’t went for work...

He called me but I silent my phone...

I was concentrate doing my things until I don’t even notice my boss entered the office...

After that, he asked 1 of my colleague whether I came in for work or not...

Luckily, that person recognises me & told me that boss wanted to see me...

Day passes by...

Until today, I learned quite a lot of things in this firm...

My plan is going on smoothly right now...

Hopefully it will remains on...

I’m not regret to choose this company...

My boss also very nice & good...

He teaches me a lot of things as well...

He told me that, us, as human should always update ourselves...

Besides that, we should know other skills if we can do so...

What he said is right...

Learning will never end until we die...

1 sentence that he said, I keep in my mind deeply...

“Interest could be cultivated”

He told me his story about choosing accounting course...

At that time, he has financial problem for his further study on engineering...

Therefore, he decided to change his interest from engineering to accounting...

I found that his situation & mine is almost the same...

Both of us study pure science in Secondary school & know nothing about accounts...

But we put effort on what we chosen & we prove the sentence right...

He is success today & I’m managed to graduate from my Degree course...

So, I’m trying to use this sentence to advice someone that I chatted today as he told me that he plans to study back...

Actually, it is not late for us to do anything...

As long as we have the initiative to do it & complete up the whole things...

Hopefully he can find out the right direction that he wanted to go for & will success 1 day...

I will always support whatever my friends wanted to do, include him...

Some more he used to be the very important person in my heart before...

Although he ever hurt me deeply before, but it is doesn’t really matter for me already...

I’m just hoping the best for him...

Hoping that he is doing fine always...

Hoping that he is happy always...

Hoping that he is success in his career...

Blessing is the best thing for me to him right now...

I also don’t know why suddenly I will act like that...

May be I already can let go everything...

Or may be just like what Shin said...

The angel in my heart has beaten up the evil...

Who knows what will happen on next moment???

But I found I’m happier by doing all these...

0 comments: