CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Gathering with KT's Friends~

Kim Thor.Angeline.Woan Ni.Pei Li.Chin Choon.Ming Chu
Cin Lo.Yun Yi.Chiou Hong.Kah Seng.Calvin.Kien Teck.Ken Kiat

3 of us

It's another weekends...
This weekends also consider full of activities...
Since after start working, i really love weekends...
Because that is the only time i can really rest & relax...^^
Just now went to KT's friends gathering...
It has been few years i never meet them...
I mean some of them...
Pei Li is the only person that i always meet in the gathering...
At first i'm thinking of not joining them already...
Because this evening, my nose keep on itchy & sneezing...
So, i don't feel like going out...
Some more there is no one fetching me out there...
Then, Pei Li calling me & persuade me out...
She also offering to fetch me...
Thanks her for fetching me...
It's nice to meet them again after ages...
I really feel the time pass too fast already...Sigh...
Like what people say in Chinese--岁月不留人
Hm...It's over 12am already...
It's time to rest...
Tomorrow night joining them to play badminton...
I think my body will be pain for don't know how many days...
But, never mind...
There is not much chances for me to join them also...
Ok, it's time to stop...
Good night, everyone!! ;)

0 comments: