CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Not Again...

Oh no...Not again...
Having small signal of getting sick...
May be because of yesterday walking in the rain without umbrella...
Plus, not having a sweet sleep this few nights...
Tonight must have a nice sleep...
I must rest well before starting exams...
I don't want to suffer during exam time anymore...
Today was the last day for class...
The lecturer has show us our coursework marks for moral...
I feel very happy...
Our assignment scores quite high marks & i scores the highest mark for overall...
Although this subject is not counted in final exam...
But, i still feel happy about it...
At least my hard work is not wasted...
We also score an "A" for Business Ethics coursework...
Therefore, i really hope that i can get a better result in final exam...
Hope the coursework marks can help me to push up my final marks...
Thank you for every team members hard work...
Hope everyone will do well in coming final exam!!!
GAMBATE!!!!

0 comments: