CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thank You

Thank you for being frank with me...
I think i can accept the reasons that you voice out although i feel a bit upset about it...
Actually, ever since after last week, i already have the preparation to get a bad news from you...
Therefore, i will says that your answer is under my expectation...
I also told you that whatever decision that you made, i will still respect you...
Although i have try a lot of ways to get back our relationship...
But, at the end, you still choose to be back as friend first...
May be at this moment, be friend will be better to be couple...
Because we start our relationship in a very short period since after we know each other...
But, we never understand each other well yet...
However, there are still some sweet memories that you gave me & i will never forget...
You gave me few surprises & make me feel touch before you went to Singapore...
Valentine's Day, my birthday card & that piggy...
I'm really appreciate whatever that you gives me...
Thank you for everything that you gives me...
Both of us also missing the old feelings...
Although now we will become friend, please don't forget that i will always support you in whatever you do...
Whatever you think is right & worth for it, just go for it...
Build up for your future & don't give up!!!!
I will also continue to work hard for my future as well...
I also hope you can come & attend my convocation next year if i can get trough smoothly for my last semester...
I also hope may be one day we can be together again if there is still the fate for us...
You must work hard for your job but at the same time must take care of yourself as well...

0 comments: