CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Satisfying

Finally, finish all the assignments & presentations...
I was satisfy for my performance today as compare to yesterday...
I can talk smoothly without much mistakes...
Actually, overall group performance are quite good...
Thanks for my group members that help me to summarise the script...
And also thanks to our classmates who willing to ask us questions and let us score...
We have score 36 marks out of 40...
It is a very high marks...
But, at the same time i feel very down after the presentation...
I'm really feel like crying in the class...
I just hold myself to be calm...
Later, i want to go & do some exercises with my friends...
Hope this will work out & don't make me think too much...

0 comments: