CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Bad News

Sigh...
Just getting a bad news from the company...
Few days ago, i sent in my resume to 1 company...
Then, just now only get the news...
I didn't get the job...
Actually, that company is the company that my sister done her internship...
The company is hiring my sister only...
No any vacancy for me any more...
Never mind...
I will try my luck on another companies...
I will send my resume to other companies first...
If I really can't find job at KT...
Then, i will heading back to KL & find it...
A bad news today...
Hope that the following news will be good one...
A lot of people waiting for my following good news...
I hope i can pass for all the subjects!!!!
I think the results are releasing very soon...
What i can only do now is sit back, relax & wait...

0 comments: