CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Touching

Although today feel a bit sad about the results, but i feel touched at the same time...
I feel so touch because there are still a lot of friends that support me...
They say they are willing to teach me...
They say they are willing to help me go through this exam...
Thank you Michael!!!
Thank you Mei Ling!!!
Thank you Rayson!!!
Thank you Lee Kwong!!!
Thank you Adai & my dear roommate that give me moral support!!!
Wan Ling & I will go through this!!!
We will make sure we can meet everyone in our convocation...
Rayson still says that he is waiting to be my photo model during convocation...
Funny guy...Haha:p
I'm really touch & happy that i still have true friends...
I'm really appreciate everything that you all done to me...
Especially Cheh Shin & Michael!!!
Every time when i need them, they surely will be with me...
I LOVE u guys so much!!!

0 comments: