CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Waiting

I'm now sitting at home waiting for my results to come out...
I'm also waiting for an important news from someone...
Hope that all the news that i'm waiting for will be a good one...
I think our results will be release by this few days...
As supplementary exams will begin on next week...
I want good news, please...
After getting back from Redang island, then i'm sick...
Sigh...Every time after changing environment, i sure will get sick...
I still can't adapt the environment that is different from KL...
Michael is having interview in Sime Darby today...
So jealous that he can have the opportunity for this interview...
I hope that he can get the job...
I'm also waiting a call from the person that i care & love so much...
I really hope she can go through everything by herself...
She promised me that she will find me once she feels better...

0 comments: