CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Complicated Feelings

There are complicated feelings in my heart now...
I'm really don't know what i want...
Started to lost direction again...
My younger brother & few people keep on asking me not to stay back here & work...
They wanted me to go Singapore & find a job...
Yesterday, my mum just told me the reasons of my brother asking me to go Singapore...
I'm really too dependent on others...Sigh...
I just don't know why...
Whenever i come back here, i will be very dependent...
When i'm in KL, i know that i can't rely on anyone...
Therefore, i will settle everything on my own...
It is my bad habit...
This few days keep on think & think...
Should i really stay back here??
Or should i go far far away from my hometown??
I need someone to talk to...
A person that can helps me to analyse everything...
A person that can shares his or her experience to me...
While thinking of this, i'm worried about my results as well...
Until today, our results still haven't release...
Everyone is worried about it...
Almost everyday come & ask me whether the results has been released or not...Sigh...
GOD, please gives me good news...
I want good news, please!!!
Sometimes, i'm really admire those person that can leave the place they know well & start to explore everything by their own...
Just like him before this...
He can go to a place that he is not familiar...
Went there to interview & get a job that he planned to get...
When only i can be like those person...
I really hope to be independent...
I don't want to be treated just like a small kids...Sigh...

0 comments: