CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'll be there for you

My dear, I'll be there for you whenever you needs me...
I really hope that you will be fine soon...
I really hope that i can borrow all my energy to you...
I really hope that you can be strong & tough to face everything happens to you...
Yesterday after talking on phone with you, i feel very helpless...
I can't even help anything...
I just can pray hard for you...
Pray hard that u can go through everything...
I'm really worried about you...
You told me that you ever think of commit suicide...
I really hope that you will not think of it anymore...
Commit suicide cannot settle everything...
There are still people that loves you...
Although you are facing a hard time at this moment & you feel it very terrible...
But, i believe that somehow everything will be changing...
Everything will be all right...
You are always be there for me during my sad time...
Therefore, whenever you needs me, I'll be there for you as well...
You are always the one i love & care...
GAMBATE!!!!
GOD, please help her to go through everything that happens to her right now...

0 comments: