CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Sad Case

Really a sad case...
After waited for so many days, our results finally released...
I get a "F" for my last paper...
I almost fall asleep for my nap...
Suddenly my phone rang by receiving a sms from my friend by saying results are out!!
I straight away jump up & check my results...
But, it really disappoint me...
Some of them get a "D" for that paper...
I'm really prefer i get a "D"...
At least if i can't get through for the supplementary paper, i still can graduate...
So, i'm very worry right now...
I'm very worry what if i can't graduate...
I really don't want to be left out...
I want to attend the convocation together with them...
I must pass this time...
No matter how hard it is, i want to pass!!!
I must pass this time!!!Arghh!!
Anyway, congratulation to all my friends who get all pass!!!
You guys have made it!!!

0 comments: