CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bad Day!!!!!

Having a bad April Fool day...
Not because being fool by others...
But, just having a lot of problems today...
Suddenly being told by my thesis member that our data has lost!!!!
What the hell!!!!!
Not only my group's data lost...
2 of my friend's group also having this problem...
We been to the same shop for printing just now...
Therefore, end up everyone's pen drive being infected by virus...
Grr!!!Mad!!!
Another thing is because failed my MADM test...Sigh...
Nothing to say...
That is already under my expectation...
I just hoping that i can get through it during final exam...
Need to practice more in order for me to pass this exam...
This is really a tough subject...
It really killing everyone of us...Sigh...

0 comments: