CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Go! Go! Go!

Yesterday night went out with Michael & Shin...
After get into his car, then i told him that i'm very stress for final...
See him starts study already, i even stress...
Who knows after we are home...
He called me again...
He ask me whether i want to join him study today...
I straight away say yes...
He may be my motivation to study...
I know myself well...
If i stay at home alone...
In front of my computer, sure that i will not study...Haha:p
At least study with him together, i will have the motivation to study...
Therefore, i wake up early in the morning...
Full of energy & motivation to study now...Haha:p
I want to go & get ready first before he come & fetch me...
Go! Go! Go!!!!
Today must at least study few chapters!!!!
Yeah!!! GAMBATE!!!

0 comments: