CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

International Finance

Hm...
Finished my second paper...
This paper is quite ok...
But, too bad...
I make some careless mistakes...
I pick the wrong rate to calculate it...
I feel very sad...
Hope that there is some parts that i can get marks...
Sigh...

Anyway, i really need to thanks Michael a lot...
If he didn't explain to the theory part to me last night, then i think there are a lot of things that i don't know how to do...
He really save my life for few times already...
Thanks him very very much...
I think i can pass for this paper...
But, i can't get a better grade already...
I thought that this subject can gives me some hope...
But now no hope already...Sigh...
Why i go & make such a careless mistake!!!
Left 2 more papers to go...
Left 1 week to stay here...
The remaining 2 papers also quite tough...
The last paper is the toughest subject...
Everyone scare about it...
I really hope that i can pass through all these...
I told my mum & dad...
If i can get through this paper...
I will be vegetarian for 1 week or even can be longer for 1 month...
I just really want to graduate...
I don't want to be left out...
I really need daddy's blessing...

0 comments: