CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Corporate Governance

What a sucks paper that i had today...
Memorising for so much...
But end up, i don't know how to do...
The lecturer gave us a broad guideline...
But, we can't blame him also...
The questions are very direct & easy...
Now, i really scare i can't pass for this paper...
Feel very very sad after came back home...
But, after that everyone ask me not to sad & look forward...
What they say is correct...
I can't do anything right now...
All i can do is concentrate on my 3 more papers...
Will having another paper on Wednesday...
I'm now just hoping to pass all the papers...
I really don't want to care for my CGPA anymore...
I just want to graduate by this May only...
Daddy, i really need your blessing...

0 comments: