CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tired!

I'm very tired right now...
Just came back from outside...
Finally!!!!
We have settle our thesis...
After staying at the printing shop for more than 3 hours...
Keep on checking, adjusting & print our thesis...
After that, send to another shop for binding...
It is really a tiring work...
We need to make sure few times to prevent from any mistakes...
Whole day also not in a good mood...
Feel like scolding people...
But, i control my bad temper...
I managed to control my bad temper now...
Busy with the thesis until i never took any meal for today...
But, i don't know why i don't feel hungry...Haha:p
I also a bit thinner than before already...
Started to feel very stress after yesterday because of the MADM mid term test...
I don't hope that i cannot graduate from here just because of this subject...
I really need to put more & more effort already...
Everything already settle...
After pass up the thesis on Monday, then we can totally concentrate on our final exam!!!
GAMBATE to all my lovely friends & myself!!!

0 comments: