CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Hot Weather!!

My goodness...
The weather suddenly change to become so hot!!!
It is just like staying in a sauna room...
Keep on sweating...
Even after came out from bathing also can sweat...
This kind of weather will make people feelings bad...
Luckily today follow Michael to the library...
Whole day stay in a very comfortable room & study...Haha:p
Might follow him again to the same place & study...
Thanks for Michael bringing me there...
Tomorrow is another shopping day!!!Haha:p
Although the weather is so hot, but we still want to go out...
This may be my last time to shopping in KL before graduate...
Hope that i can buy the things that i want...
Before this saw a pair of high hills but never buy it...
Feel a bit regret for not buying it...
It is quite nice & comfortable...
I should buy it on the spot...Sigh...
Then Shin comfort me & says may be i will find another shoes that suits me...
What she says also true...
See whether tomorrow will find another pair or not...Hehe:p
That's all for today!
Hoping that the weather can turns back to a nice one...
Last but not least...
There is something inside my heart but i can't tell it out...
Not to anyone...
I can only keep inside my heart as a secret...
I really hope everything will be fine & goes smooth...

0 comments: